No matter what you do, there is always an 80/20 rule ready to explain your situation. In the case of app development we read a […]Read the post >>
Happi Papi welcomes you to follow our endeavors as we embark on a journey to change the preschool app scene for the better. Kids deserve apps free of ads, links and cleverly disguised in-app purchases. The question from a developer standpoint is; Can apps like that be developed in a profitable way or is taking the moral high ground always a loosing business battle?
Over the summer we sent out a couple of surveys to the teachers in our Happi Teacher Program asking them questions about how they teach with […]Read the post >>
Not having had the possibility to offer potential customers “deals” to convince them to take the plunge and buy our apps have been a major […]Read the post >>
In part 1 and 2 of this series we have talked about getting into the app business by creating your own apps from scratch (part […]Read the post >>
This is the second part in our 3 part series on ways to establish an App Store presence for yourself. In part 1 we talked […]Read the post >>
We believe keywords is the most important pieces of meta data for your app. We think so because keywords help your app to be found […]Read the post >>
It has been a while since our last post so we want to start off again in grand fashion by a 3 part series on […]Read the post >>
As you might already know, Happi Papi runs a free App Evaluation Program for Schools with almost 3000 teachers from all over the world participating. […]Read the post >>
As you all know, standing out from the crowded app scene is extremely hard and absolutely necessary for an app developer. Over the last few […]Read the post >>
A short while ago we decided to see if we could do more for education in hopes that it would extend the iPad’s reach in […]Read the post >>
- Many a Little Makes a Mickle
- Choose Your App Store Name Wisely – It Cannot Be Changed!
- Selling iPad apps – very different from selling iPhone apps
- Happi Papi is Born
- A Strategy Misunderstood
- Review Buyer Beware!
- So We Were Featured by Apple – Now What?
- Our App Sales Say Kindle Fire is Outselling the iPad
- For Parents – Combining Information and Marketing
- Free Apps for Teachers
- It’s Not Always Easy Being an App Marketeer
- What About a BOGO Campaign He Said…
- How Teachers Find and Buy Apps
- Get Yourself an App Store Presence – Part 1
- How To Craft Your App Keywords
- Get Yourself an App Store Presence – Part 2
- Get Yourself an App Store Presence – Part 3
- App Bundles – Strategies for Indie Developers
- How Teachers Teach with Tablets
- What Kind of Game Can You Make in a Week?